• Personalised poems to suit various special occasions
• 12-month subscription plan, the perfect yearlong reminder of special occasions and to drop out of the blue planned surprises for your partner
• We help you come up with the perfect gift that is tailored to your partner every time so that you remain consistent
• Become even more desirable and attractive but most importantly, be seen as a sentimental man in the eyes of your partner that took time off your busy schedule to plan something special for them
When my nerves got the best of me, or I would swallow my tongue each time my grade 6 crush spoke to me, and I would write what I would have said to her in my journal. As I got more in tune with my emotions, I knew how to guide them and use them to understand the world and people much better. It is my passion to learn and grow towards becoming a world-renowned published author, and Upoetrydate will help me do that whilst assisting people in expressing their emotions.
• We offer consultations in person for clients within the Johannesburg CBD and on Zoom
• When you sign up with us, we automatically put you in our 12-months subscription plan, and you can cancel at anytime
• We help you create a detailed and personalized 12-month calendar that includes your special occasion dates + personalized poems
• Throughout your 12-months subscription plan, we offer Themed Personalized Poems for your partner but you as well because your relationship matters to us
• I get to meet with you two weeks in advance before a special occasion and plan random surprises, which in essence serves as the perfect reminder for your special occasions
• Not only that, once we have planned your personalized 12-months plan, we will also include The Cupid Randomizer. Where we help you tailor The Gift + Personalized and Themed Poems for your partner
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you make an inquiry via the Site. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Site, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site in perpetuity.
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
You may at any time request changes or the deletion of the information in your record/profile by contacting us using the contact information provided below.
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by contacting us using the contact information provided below.
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Site , you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Site . To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Site , but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
76 Millbourn Road, Lorentzville, Johannesburg, South Africa