Rate Slash for SADC in 2020 at Arathusa
Arathusa Safari Lodge is primely located within the private Sabi Sand Game Reserve, bordering the unfenced Kruger National Park.
Suites look onto a waterhole that draws wildlife from across the reserve. All suites affording guests the ultimate privacy.
Rates on offer are Per Person Per Night Sharing (pppn)
• Offer is valid for bookings to travel before 20 December 2020.
• Arathusa Safari Lodge rates are fully inclusive of accommodation; meals; house wines, beers and spirits; teas & coffees; twice-daily game drives in open safari vehicles; a guided bush walk and Wi-Fi.
• Rates exclude premium branded beverages; laundry; curio shop purchases; spa treatments and products.
• Vehicle entrance fees are charged by the Sabi Sand Wildtuin on entrance into the reserve, and are excluded from the rates for accommodation: Light vehicles: R310.00 p/vehicle PLUS a pp fee of R140.00 per entry
• The mandatory Sabi Sand Wildtuin Conservation Levy is R69.00 p/guest p/day.