Painting Special Offer!

  • Muhammad Lesego
Normal Price: 99.99
Deal Price: 79.99
Valid until: 2020-08-31

Let us update your home interior with our unique Fresh Silky Interior Painting package. It includes furniture moving, wall preparations, protecting your prized items and floors, fresh silky paints to transform your walls into mood-enhancing and good-to-look-at assets.

Terms & Conditions
The deal price is R79.99 per square metre.
Delivery, materials and labour are included.
Offer valid until midnight 31st of May 2020:
60% deposit on any orders and the remaining 40% on completion.
Special offer applies to a minimum of a single room painted (minimum of 30 square metres).
Scheduling of jobs and deliveries will commence from the 4th of May (subject to lockdown regulations).

Get this deal NOW

Marketing Level

[wfacp_forms id='63388']