To help women believe in themselves and their dreams.
I help American women ages 30 to 60 transform burnout through my journal CHOICES FROM THE HEART, a one-year personalized action plan, so they can pursue a career that is heartwarming and share their brilliance every single day without the pain of regret.
Yes because with CHOICES FROM THE HEART overwhelmed women, unhappy in their career, become experts at doing what they love to do, are creative problem-solvers, and feel peaceful at the end of the day.
Yes, because CHOICES FROM THE HEART is the only guided 12-month journal that teaches my personalized system for creating joy and happiness every day and in all areas of life: the emphasis is on going deep to let go of self-limiting beliefs; devoting quiet reflective time every day for planning and creative thinking; connecting and sharing their gifts with others to experience joy, while at the same time, helping to heal the planet; and experiencing success and joy starting on Day 1.
Yes, because I practice what I believe is the key to learning and changing: think big, take small steps for success, and practice repetition.
Yes, because I have great testimonials and because I have overcome trauma in my own life (not believing in myself and my dreams, being diagnosed with cancer) and have learned from these experiences.
CHOICES FROM THE HEART, A Journal for Bringing Joy into Your Life! offers these eight Elements of Value:
1. self-transcendence 2. self-actualization 3. motivation 4. reduces anxiety
5. wellness 6. rewards me 7. simplifies 8. quality.
I received a positive response from a woman who loved CHOICES FROM THE HEART and felt transformed by her new awareness of how important everyday experiences are to her own joy, as well as to those around her. She loved how taking small steps each day enabled her to also see the bigger picture, the achievement of her dreams.
.365 days of personal guided action steps to success and joy
.A system for seeing yourself as the artist of your life
.Exercises with both structure and creativity
.An inspirational quote on each daily action page
.Suggested reading list
.Space for creating goals in all areas of life
. Feeling happy and successful from Day 1, doing what you love
. Feeling excited about connecting with others
. Feeling creative in all areas of your life
. Feeling appreciated for who you are
. Feeling delight at becoming an expert
. Feeling peaceful at the end of the day
1. The book is too large. (The planning is done at home in the morning; it’s not necessary to carry your
journal with you.)
2. A year is too long to complete the journal. (There is no waiting until the end to experience success
and joy, for they are built into the daily action pages, beginning with Day 1. There is continuity
with the monthly goals; they point the way to realizing your dream.)
3. I don’t have the time. (Except for reflection at the end of the day, the early morning quiet time is
all it takes; and this includes meditation, visualization, and setting goals for that day.)
CHOICES FROM THE HEART: A Journal for Bringing Joy into Your Life!
1. They are unhappy with their job and/or career.
2. They feel tired and unsuccessful at the end of the day.
3. They have dreams but worry that they will never be fulfilled.
1. This guided journal is about self-discovery and new directions, and its structure and creativity make
the individualized exercises fun and rewarding.
2. With Choices from the Heart, each person focuses on what they love, taking small daily action steps
toward their dream. And this enables them to experience success and joy every day.
3. By practicing morning meditation, visualization, and following their inner guidance, they are able to
be more intuitive throughout the day, and solve problems that had previously seemed unsolvable.
My ideal customer is a 30-60 year old female, living in the United States. She is married, has children, and works full-time earning $50,000 a year. She is unhappy with her job and feels unappreciated. She would like a new direction, but doesn’t know where to start. She feels overwhelmed with managing everything at home, feels tired at the end of the day, and can’t find the time to explore other career options.
To have a career doing what they love and not die with the pain of regret.
Yes, $35.00 for the journal
no paid advertising yet
University of Washington Alumni Association
Settle Women Helping Women Work, Facebook Group