Measurable result/outcome for each module
Generates conversion on CTAs
More visible online
Meets strategic goals
Delivers quality brand experience
Tailored for your target market
We helped a wealth management company to rank on p.1 on Google for selected search terms through implementing organic SEO. We also helped them rank no.2 amongst its top 10 competitors in that industry.
We grew the brand awareness of a hospital group by 300% over 2 years using social media. We are currently delivering 5 Covid-19 communication touchpoints for them every day.
Modular and scalable
Striking, memorable appeal
Comes with an action plan
Suits your budget
Drives business KPIs
Gets measurable results
Creates a professional brand impression
Enhances customer experience
Works for you 24/7
1) I HAVEN’T GOT TIME TO BE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Your customers have got time to be on social media and they make buying decisions there. We can either create a simple daily process for you to implement yourself or we can manage your social media engagement for you.
2) I CAN’T AFFORD TO SPEND MONEY ON MARKETING
What if you could communicate with customers and prospects, nurture leads and broadcast promotions and specials on your phone for as little as R500 a month? And what if this monthly investment could generate enough new business for you to be able to increase your marketing investment and grow your income, month by month. Would that work for you?
3) I CAN WRITE IT MYSELF – WHY SHOULD I PAY YOU?
Will you write about yourself/your company in your own voice? Or will you put yourself in your customer’s shoes and write about what he/she is looking for? Do you know what your competitors are saying? How will you differentiate yourself? Do you know how to optimise your content for SEO? Writing marketing content is not just about words, it’s about strategy. That’s why you should invest in a professional writer.
1) Urgently needs to generate new business
2) Knows he has to market but doesn’t understand marketing
3) Not technology savvy, knows he needs to be online but doesn’t know where to start
1) We identify what his customers need right now, identify how he can assist them, develop a quick-win offering to take to market, develop an action plan to generate sales
2) Review target market and customer persona. Assess customer buying behaviour. Develop a simple strategy to reach customers effectively. Make it easy for our client to understand
3) Take the