To empower senior citizens with the knowledge that they can sell their property with as little stress as possible with my home staging skills, quickly and at the best price.
I assist senior citizens who are downsizing and need to sell their homes quickly for the best price and with the least amount of stress.
It speaks directly to the target group [senior citizens], their pain [stress], and the solution [sell the property quickly at best price].
Yes. I am the only home stager that is targeting seniors and also primarily staging occupied properties.
Yes. I use ordinary common words and address their pain.
Yes. In my about section, I describe past work that I have done.
Empathy with Sellers situation
Knowledge of moving and down-sizing
The house was an almost empty house with lots of “faults” [eg. cracked walls]. To focus on the plus points of the house I furnished the house to define the specific areas: lounge, tv, dining room, and kitchen. The house had four bedrooms. To show the potential to buyers one-bedroom was furnished as a home office. Potplants were used for an appealing entrance and the garden was cleared of all overgrown plants. This improved the kerb appeal to psychologically have a positive effect on the first impression of the home viewers.
Placing of furniture
Get Sellers’ house Show-Ready
Minimising and pre-packing if needed
Providing sellers with tips to get their home show-ready with ease and quickly.
Less time on the market
More money in their pocket
Can move to new their new home quicker
For Estate Agents:
Less time to market property
Gets full commission
1. Objection: Sellers don’t want to spend money on marketing.
1. Answer: Explain to the seller that they must see their house as a product and home staging as a marketing tool to sell the product.
2. Objection: Sellers aren’t convinced of the benefits of Home Staging
2. Answer: Explain to sellers that they are selling their property and not their furniture. Home Staging can help them sell their home quicker and with more money in their pockets.
Agents don’t want to hurt Sellers’ feelings. Sellers might find the suggestions as criticism.
1. Estate agents are reluctant to supply me with Sellers’ names
2. Sellers don’t want to spend the money on a Home Stager. They have the idea that it is only for luxury homes and costs a lot of money.
3. Sellers are sensitive about their interior style and feel critised with the Home Stagers’ suggestions
1. Estate Agents. Show them statistics world-wide and in RSA.
* Explain that reducing the price of their home is a lot more than the cost of home staging.
* Explain that Home Staging is not interior decorating.
* Goal is to focus on the best features of their home.
* Interior must appeal to the majority of potential buyers. Therefore, the trending style at the time of staging. The interiors must reflect what potential buyers see in magazines, media, and shops. This makes them feel comfortable and at ease to look at the property positively.
50+ years old
They have lived in a big house for 20+ years
Need to down-size
Need to sell at the best price. Retirement homes are expensive and often need some cash left to invest.
I have 3 packages:
1. DIY package with verbal advice given during 1.5-hour consultation @ R1579
2. DIY with a written report package @ R1799
3. Luxury package. I do everything @ Provide quote
Since i started the Google Ads Mastery course R1,200pm
Cape Business Connect – Stellenbosch
Key Performance Indicator