Still setting up my business. I have no customers yet
LinkedIn Super Impact Bundle:
– Rewrite profile in 1st person
– Profile photos
– Write a profile that shows clients professional personality & makes them stand out from the crowd
– Provide enticing summary that captures who they are, what they are doing and what they want from their career
– Fix all spelling & grammar mistakes from profile
– Ensure profile has a call to action so that they can get connected
LinkedIn hyperdrive marketing system:
– LinkedIn profile clean-up
– LinkedIn leads generation / marketing – monthly
– Access to business community
More detail to follow once I have done LinkedIn course
1. My client will have a professional LinkedIn profile that will make them stand out and enable them to make more high-profile connections that will benefit them professionally. A professional profile will make them much more attractive to potential customers, investors, head hunters. It will show potential connections/ clients that they are serious about themselves professionally and want to succeed. They want to stand out from the crowd and be noticed.
2. LinkedIn marketing will help generate sales leads through increasing your connections and presence on the LinkedIn platform.
Will add more after my course. Still in planning phase.
Not sure yet but I think they might be –
1. I can do it myself – I am a LinkedIn specialist and I will recreate your profile to stand out and attract attention from high profile contacts in your industry – or high profile leads – or recruiters/head-hunters.
2. I can’t afford it – how much do you stand to lose by the right connects not looking at your profile because it doesn’t immediately grab their attention?
3. LinkedIn marketing cant work for my business – As of 2019, 54% of Fortune 500 CEOs have at least some social presence. LinkedIn leads the pack for these executives—of the Fortune 500 CEOs on social, 50% of them have a LinkedIn profile. The second most popular social platform is Twitter with 14% of social CEOs having a publically-searchable profile.
People overlook LinkedIn when they see it as a digital resume, rather than a representation of professional work and knowledge. But for B2B businesses, it is especially important for the CEO and executive staff to have strong LinkedIn pages because 80% of B2B leads come through this platform.
LinkedIn Super Impact Bundle