A value proposition refers to the value a company promises to deliver to customers should they choose to buy their product. A value proposition is part of a company’s overall marketing strategy.
1. Knowledge of the islandwide market
2. Years of business experience
3. Over 20 years in the Real estate Industry
4. Sold Residential, Commercial, Industrial, and Agricultural properties
I stay with my clients throughout the process from identification of the property to closing, providing continuous advice. In one instance, I was able to get the closing date extended not once but twice, and in the end, the business was satisfactorily concluded.
1. Saint Lucia is a very attractive destination for business and pleasure. Oprah Winfrey cites Saint Lucia as one of the five must-see destinations on earth.
2. Saint Lucia is a small island state with outstanding achievements. The 238 square miles, picturesque island has a stable government, 2 Nobel Laureates, a Heritage Site, a drive-in volcano, and has developed a reputation as the party destination of the region.
3. Saint Lucia’s Citizen by Investment Programme is the most attractive in the region.
4. Saint Lucia is investment friendly and numerous concessions are being offered by the Government to Foreign Direct Investors.
1. Saint Lucia offers a lifestyle to meet the needs of every type of visitor to the island. it is not only situated in a zone of peace but everything is being done by the government to maintain law and order.
2. Saint Lucia with its modern communications network and infrastructure offers a great environment for work from home executives.
3. The citizens of Saint Lucia are friendly and well educated.
1. Low Budget, cannot afford the property the client will like to acquire.
Answer. Offer to work with them and advise when an affordable property turns up.
2. Wants the property but claims that it is too expensive.
Answer. Request that the client makes an offer and I bring the vendor and the purchaser together.
3. The client likes the property bt doesn’t like the location.
Answer. I will work with the client to find a suitable area with a similar property.
Residential, Commercial, Industrial Property Sales and Rentals
1. Lack of knowledge of the market
2. Lack of funding
3. Selecting a location
1. Sit down with the client and discuss all available options.
2. Explore mortgage options and the possibility of rather than buying developed property comprising of land and building, get the client to decide on purchasing land.
An ideal customer is one who is willing, ready, and able to undertake the transaction. However, in many instances, the client is never fully prepared and the Broker will have to step in with advice to facilitate the process.
To secure investment on behalf of their family and accelerate the process of building generational wealth.
Pricing is set by valuation and commissions are set at a maximum of 5% which can be negotiated downward.
Google, Facebook, Radio, and TV, Newspaper
1. Southern Business Association Inc.
2. Realtors Association (Saint Lucia) Inc.
Sale of 1 property per month.